- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Spread the refried bean onto a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Gently spread a layer of guacamole.
- In a small bow, mix the sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread the sour cream mixture on top the guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle a layer of tomatoes, cheese, black olives, and green onions.
- Cover and refrigerator for at least an hour before serving with tortilla chips.