- 1 avocado, medium sized
- 2 eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. With a spoon, carve out enough avocado to make room for the egg.
- Place avocado halves onto the backside of muffin pan to stabilize them while cooking.
- Crack open an egg into each half of the avocado. Depending on the size of your egg, you may have excess egg white.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle halves with cheese and place pan in the oven for 13-16 mins depending on the yolk consistency you desire.
- Serve immediately, top with Sriracha for a little kick of flavor.