- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 celery stalks
- Wash and prep the celery.
- Add the chicken to a food processor and process until well chopped.
- In a bowl, toss in the chicken, cream cheese and buffalo sauce. Mix until blended together.
- Add green onions and give it another quick mix.
- Chill for 20 mins to let the flavors meld together and solidify.
- Spoon mixture onto celery. Cut to desired length and serve immediately.