This salad comes from a party that I attended about 3 years ago. It was sitting there in an aluminum tray, acting all innocent pretending not to be healthy among the other tasty options. Who was this salad kidding; it certainly couldn’t compete with the buffalo wings on the table right next to it. Or could it…
I challenge you to make this recipe and judge for yourself! Is this Cranberry Walnut Salad worthy enough to make an appearance at your next party?
Cranberry Walnut Salad
- 10 oz baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- Place the baby spinach in a bowl.
- Throw in the cranberries, walnuts, and feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over everything and lightly toss.
*Add some rotisserie chicken to make it a meal.
STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
5 ingredients and 5 mins is all it takes.
Place the baby spinach in a bowl.
Throw in the cranberries, walnuts, and…
Don’t forget the feta cheese!!!Pour dressing over everything and lightly toss.