- 1 boneless chicken breast, skinless
- 3 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a small bowl mix together Dijon mustard and honey to make the sauce and set to the side.
- Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil. Place chicken on top of the foil in the center.
- Place potatoes around the chicken. Drizzle everything with oil and season with salt/pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and place rosemary on top.
- Wrap up the foil packet and place in oven for 30-45 minutes