- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- pinch of salt
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and drain well.
- Add the quinoa, water, apple juice, honey, and cinnamon stick to the Instant Pot.
- Close lid making sure steam release valve is set to sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual setting with high pressure for 1 min.
- Once you hear the beep indicating the time is done, turn off the pressure cooker off and wait 10 mins before releasing the remaining pressure.
- After opening the lid fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- Serve immediately topped with your favorite fruit.