- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 cups fresh kale, de-stemmed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 5 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseeds
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn on the blender with the variable speed set to 1.
- Increase the speed slowly to 10, then flip the switch to high.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Depending on how much kale you used, the color of the smoothie could vary from green to purple.
If frozen fruit is used, no ice is needed.