- 1 frozen tilapia fillet, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil. Place the tilapia on top of the foil in the center.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Spread butter mixture onto the tilapia. Place lemon slices on top with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fold the foil over the tilapia and pinch the ends to make sure it’s sealed tight.
- Cook in the oven for 25-30 mins making sure the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
If you are in a rush and didn’t thaw the frozen tilapia. Just increase the cook time to 50-55 mins.