- 1 (3-4 pounds) chuck roast
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 6 pepperoncini peppers
- Place roast in the Instant Pot.
- With a paring knife, slice a pocket in the middle of the roast and insert the butter.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix and au jus mix on top the roast. Lay peppers on top and add 2 tablespoons of the pepperoncini juice for an extra bit of tanginess.
- Close lid making sure steam release valve is set to venting.
- Set the Instant Pot to Slow Cook for 8 hours with the Normal temperature selected.
- Once you hear the beep you can remove the lid and shred the roast to the constancy you desire.