- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets
- 1 cup Zatarain’s Fish Fri (Seasoned Cornmeal Mixture)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 13×9 glass baking dish with the oil.
- Place baking dish in the oven while you prepare the catfish.
- Rinse the catfish fillets, and pat dry.
- Lightly whisk eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Place cornmeal into another shallow bowl.
- Dip the fillets in egg wash and then coat in cornmeal.
- Place fillets in a hot baking dish.
- Bake for 8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Let the catfish rest on paper towels and serve with a lemon wedge.