- whole heads of garlic
- avocado oil
- pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the top 1/4 inch off from the garlic heads to expose the cloves.
- Place each garlic onto a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil on the exposed cloves.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and wrap up the garlic tightly with the foil.
- Bake for 45 mins or until cloves are golden brown and tender.
Bake in porcelain ramekins or on aluminum sheet pan
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins