- 1 1/3 cup uncooked parboiled long grained rice
- 1 (24 oz) jar of salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 oz mild cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine together the first 6 ingredients (rice, salsa, mushroom soup, sour cream, water and pepper) in a mixing bowl.
- Pour ingredients into a 13×9 casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken thighs into 1 inch pieces. Push the chicken pieces down into the rice mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and place in oven covered for 45 minutes.
- Take dish out of the oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes uncovered.