I have been on a mission to try to eat healthier. Try is the keyword here… A perfect example of trying to clean up my diet is the Kale Smoothie recipe from a while back. But the problem is I buy my strawberries in bulk at Costco, which is friendly on my wallet. But then I end up throwing out a handful of strawberries as they get moldy in the back the fridge. That’s where this “semi-healthy” Strawberry Milkshake recipe came from. Don’t believe me when I say it’s healthy? It does have strawberries, which are healthy. Which make this a healthy recipe. Ok, I may be stretching the transitive property of equality… But it is a great way to use up those strawberries in your fridge.
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 1 min
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 strawberries, de-stemmed
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn on the blender with the variable speed set to 1.
- Increase the speed slowly to 7
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Recommended Amazon Items
STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
Everything but the vanilla extract is from Costco!
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Turn on the blender with the variable speed set to 1. Increase the speed slowly to 7. Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Leave a Reply